The business of carrying liquid waste brings with it unique operations that increase liability exposures for your organization. These exposures are not normally covered under standard insurance plans. In order to protect yourself and your employees, contact Truyman Haase Zahn Insurance to design an insurance package to fit your specific needs.
In addition to the standard commercial property, general liability, Worker’s Comp, and Business Auto coverages, our insurance carriers provide a wide range of extended coverage options an organization carrying liquid waste may need. Some of these coverages include:
- Pollutant Cleanup and Removal
- Employee Dishonesty
- Employee’s tools
- Inventory and Appraisal Expense
- Property in transit coverage
- Property off premises coverage
- Work site Limited pollution
- Coverage for Specialized Equipment on trucks (including freezing)
- Coverage for Implosion of the tank
Contact Truyman Haase Zahn Insurance today to get more details on how we can tailor coverages specific for your business.