What is it?
An umbrella policy provides an extra layer of affordable liability PROTECTION for your assets and future earnings. The umbrella policy is designed to kick in when the liability limits on other policies have been exhausted.
What does it cost?
The policy premium is based on the number of exposures you have, meaning there is a standard charge for each vehicle, home, boat, etc. Premiums can start as low as $125/year.
Why should you consider an umbrella policy?
If you own a home, own a car, want to protect your future earnings or protect your assets against a lawsuit or judgement, you may want to consider an umbrella policy.
What are some real-life scenarios where an umbrella policy would be used?
Here are some examples of the types of coverages provided by an Umbrella policy and how they protect you:
- You cause serious injury or death to another person during an at-fault auto accident
- Harm to others as a result of your dog biting a small child or individual
- Injuries to a guest that would slip and fall on an icy walkway outside your business or inside your home
- Property damage to a semi-truck and cargo that was caused by you
- You child is accused of libel/slander because of a statement on Social Media
How can I find out more?
Your THZ Insurance Agent is ready to provide you a quotation for the protection you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
Give us a call at 920-833-6871 or 920-730-0123 to speak with your agent today!